Tuesday 1 October 2013

playlist of the month: October

Hello lovellie people!

I know it's only been two days since I last published a post but I just couldn't wait any longer and I thought since today is the first day of October, I'd make a list of my eight favourite autumn songs. 

I really hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do.

  1. All I Want - Kodaline
  2. Sink Or Swim - Lewis Watson
  3. Lover Of The Light - Mumford & Sons
  4. Calgary - Bon Iver
  5. Wax - Theme Park
  6. It's Time - Imagine Dragons
  7. Evaporate - Gabrielle Aplin
  8. Mr Polite - The Jungle Giants
note: Gabrielle Aplin (number 7 on this month's playlist) is one of my all time favourite british singer-songwriters, so be prepared for many more of her songs to be mentioned by me (either in another playlist of the month or any other post). 
If you'd like to get to know more about her and the (as I find) flawless music she composes, check out her website HERE or look up her YouTube channel. 
You also won't regret buying any of her songs on iTunes. I promise, they're totally worth it.


Well, those were the songs. I don't really know what genre I'd attach them to, but it's basically the kind of music I personally like. 
If that was completely NOT the type of music you'd choose to listen to, then I am sorry. Stay tuned for the next few posts. Those will be different and more of what you enjoy, I hope. To everyone who didn't (of course also to those who did) like my playlist of the month - which I'll probably repeat every month from now on - I have a photo that I took about a year ago to show (wow, that rhymed!). It matches autumn and it's beautiful colours very well, I think.




Have a lovellie day! 
xx Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...