Wednesday 9 October 2013

lots of photos

Hello!

If you've read through my first blogpost, you'll already know that I love rain very much. Well, today it is one of those lovely rainy days. And even though it's not raining at the moment actually, the weather still has that grey tone to it that I love. Therefore I'm actually in a pretty good mood, even though I've got a bunch of things to do (for school) over the holidays I'd rather choose not to do. But let's be honest: who actually does their schoolwork in terms of holidays?! That's right, no one does (at least nobody I know).

Well, back to the topic of today's post. I had originally planned to write some sort of 'my week in pictures' blogpost or something similar. But then again, I felt like that was not original at all and I actually promised you to make this blog something special, since being mainstream is not what I'm going for, I guess. And despite that, there's also the fact that I - and I'm truly sorry about that - actually forgot to take pictures on most days. Oops! So no photos of my food, no photos of any shopping items I purchased during the last week, no 'oh that's so super duper random' pics and surely no mirror selfies. 

In fact, I actually went for a more special, yet classy way (wow, I can almost hear the trumpets, announcing the "oh so special thing", playing in the background). I just took some photos with my camera of things I saw during the last week. What a surprise! And even though this post is surely nothing (that) special, I'm still happy with the way the photos turned out, since I personally like the pictures I randomly shoot a lot more than the ones I plan to take.

Enough (pointless) talking, enjoy the photos: 








If you have any good ideas for a better intro/salutation (I'm obviously totally desperate about this one), if you want to give me some feedback on the photos or if you'd simply like to tell me how your week was, feel free to leave me a comment below!
It would definitely make my day :)

Ellie

P.S I'm aware of the fact I seem to like the word 'actually'. Using it 6 times in only one short blogpost is way too much. I'm working on it, slowly getting better, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...