Sunday 16 February 2014

playlist of the month: February

Hello world!

I am totally aware of the fact that it's been ages (three months and 17 days to be precisely) since I last posted something on here and I'm truly sorry about not letting you guys know what's been going on, but I think everyone deserves a "short" break every now and then. Still, I know this break has been way too long. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrry!

Well, as it is February now (the 16th already. Wow, time flies!) I feel it's time to be posting 'playlist of the month' asap. So, here are ten songs I enjoy listening to (a lot!!) this month:


  1. Photographs - Marble Sounds (as always. What can I say, they're just f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s)
  2. All Of This - The Naked And Famous
  3. Love - Lennon & Maisy (I just find this song so cute! It always makes me feel good)
  4. Dirty Paws - Of Monsters And Men (a personal favourite)
  5. Brother Sparrow - Agnes Obel
  6. Himmel - Peer Richter (for all the German readers especially. Definitely worth listening to for anyone else though)
  7. Team - Lorde (something a bit more common for once. Still, the audio version is great!)
  8. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
  9. Come On Home - Few Bits (I've recently started listening to their songs. All I can tell so far: Amaaaaazing)
  10. Stolen Dance - Milky Chance


I know there's supposed to be a photo here. Sadly, I didn't get to take too many photos lately. Next time again, I promise :)

Byyyyyyyyye!
Hope to see you all again soon xx Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...